10 tips for tax returns.
Yes folks it’s that time of year again. Use our 10 handy tips below and your tax return should be a doddle.
1) Put all your information/correspondence relating to your records in a lever arch file,
2) Make sure you open all your post when you receive it,
3) Go through all your paperwork every week. Set some time aside every week for just getting your paperwork up to date,
4) Mark on your paperwork as much detail as possible for example date paid
5) File your business and personal bank statements separately in order received,
6) File all employment paperwork,
7) Do this filing as you go along,
8) Make an appointment with you accountant on 1st May,
9) Keep appointment and agree when the tax return is to be prepared,
10) Sit back and wait for prepared tax return and relax!
Westwood Accountancy can help you with your tax returns. We’re friendly and approachable so why don’t you drop me a line on firstname.lastname@example.org or pick up the phone and give me a call on 01207 509871.